Thursday, September 19, 2013

Tears are flowing, like a heavy rain

Tears are flowing, like a heavy rain;
My heart got broken, this time again.

Never thought of it, when you held my hand;
one day this heaven, will turn into sand.

Remembering the moment, we had first touch;
nothing happened in my life, as beautiful as such.

On my bike, going along, riverside;
shivering a bit, holding me tight.

I still walk there, with your memories;
never felt, it is the, same breeze.

Easily you said, we should move on;
still wondering, how to work it upon.

Is it possible, to look into, one's eye;
O! how can I forget you, in a fly.

Throughout the life, I'll always miss
oh that, oh our, first lovely kiss.

That we are separated, is hitting my brain;
tears are flowing like a, heavy rain;
tears are flowing like a.......... 

3 comments:

  1. This is just Awesome....
    every lines are true and come from a reasonable point....incredible....amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best way to hide your tears is go and get wet in the rain. :)

    ReplyDelete